How it Works
Persons submitting must be one of the following:
- Current student at a Texas educational institution
- Current teacher at a Texas educational institution
- Any person who worked for a Texas educational institution for ten years or more and is not currently employed
- A recent graduate of a Texas educational institution (must have attended within last three years)
- A homeschool student residing in the state of Texas
You must be at least 13 years of age to enter.
By submitting, you agree to license your idea to the Rather Prize and their partners and allow for your name and idea to be used in promotional materials, evaluation, and implementation studies.
Your idea must be original, and while you may receive help in the creation of the idea, you may not submit a plagiarized idea or one that has been published by someone other than the person(s) submitting.
By submitting, you waive your right to be involved in any way with the evaluation process, and indemnify the Rather Prize and its partners from any liability.
By submitting, you agree to sign up for periodic update emails, including notifications for Finalists/Winner- you may unsubscribe at any time.
Winner(s) agree to spend the $10,000 Prize on educational purposes (whether personal educational expenses or community based), and pay all applicable local, state, and federal taxes if necessary.
The Rather Prize reserves the right to set and amend their rules and regulations.
For questions or more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.